CR&C works with associates with the expertise to design, manage and report research and evaluations for all levels of government and industry. Members of our team are highly qualified in the areas of health research, health economics, law, business studies, marketing and market research, sociology, and psychology. This broad cross-section of skills ensures we offer high quality research able to meet the needs of both commercial and government sector clients.
Our team and network of expert associates offer a wide range of skills in the application of research and evaluation techniques including:
- Qualitative research including focus groups, in-depth interviews and ethnographic studies;
- Quantitative research including questionnaire design, fieldwork management and statistical analysis;
- Communication campaign testing, development, tracking and evaluation;
- Policy and program evaluation for government, peak bodies and the not for profit sector; and
- Financial analysis and auditing including effectiveness and efficiency analysis and financial modelling.
CR&C is always available to respond to enquiries from organisations requiring expert research and evaluation advice; and to provide quotation for custom-made research solutions. Please do not hesitate to contact us and your enquiry will be forwarded to the most appropriate consultant.
Our team maintain professional membership to the Australasian Evaluation Society (AES), the Public Health Association of Australia (PHAA), and the Australian Market and Social Research Society (AMSRS).